Full Time Receptionist Required at Harris & Ross, ManchesterPosted on May 18th, 2017
Harris & Ross Healthcare is one of the country’s leading physiotherapy clinics, bringing the standards of elite, professional care to everyone. Our clinics are based across the North West in Manchester City Centre, Wilmslow, Altrincham, and Wigan.
We are an expanding company and currently looking for an outstanding Receptionist to join the team, based full time at our city centre clinic. This is a front of house, desk-based job.
The role is 39 hours per week and the shifts are structured as follows:
Monday – 8am-5pm
Tuesday – 10am-7pm
Wednesday – 10am-7pm
Thursday – 8am-5pm
Friday – 8am-4pm
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a passion for great service. You’ll need to have the ability to engage with people in a genuine and welcoming way.
Daily duties include:
- Meeting & greeting patients and visitors, checking them into the company diary system
- Taking calls on a busy appointment line with a smile
- Booking, rescheduling and cancelling appointments
- Processing and recording payments
- Scanning, filing and archiving of correspondence
- Producing and sending letters on behalf of the practitioners/ director
- Providing admin support to the practitioners and full administration team when required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Polished communication and people skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be friendly and polite
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
If you would like to apply for the role please send your current CV to Gabby@harrisandross.co.uk
Closing date for applications 31st May.