The staff at Harris & Ross are what set us apart from other Physiotherapy clinics. Their collective experience ensures that outcomes are better and treatment courses shorter for Harris & Ross patients.
As a result we are not only trusted by thousands of patients each month, but also work with many elite athletes from the sporting world.
The Harris & Ross team are made up of Physiotherapists, Soft Tissue Massage Therapists, a Podiatrist and a High Performance Manager. Whether you are recovering from an operation, an accident or wanting to resolve a niggling issue, Harris & Ross staff are trained to return you to a pain-free life, and equip you to continue living pain free!
Please see below our pricing structure for all locations and treatment options.
Senior PhysiotherapistPricing for treatment with our senior physiotherapy practitioners based in Wilmslow, Manchester and Altrincham is as follows:
- New Patients Assessment £67.50
- Follow Up Appointments £50 per half hour
- Follow Up Appointments £100 per hour
Consultant PhysiotherapistWith their extensive experience, from private clinics to leading medical teams at Premier League Football clubs, Harris & Ross’ Consultant Physiotherapists pricing structure at Wilmslow, Manchester and Altrincham is as follows:
- New Patient Assessment £70
- Follow Up Appointments £52.50 per half hour
- Follow Up Appointments £105 per hour
Senior Consultant PhysiotherapistWith their extensive experience, Harris & Ross’ Senior Consultant Physiotherapists pricing structure at Wilmslow, Manchester and Altrincham is as follows:
- New Patient Assessment £112.50
- Follow Up Appointments £57.50 per half hour
- Follow Up Appointments £115 per hour
Jeff RossJeff Ross, Harris & Ross’ founder and Director of Physiotherapy, started his career in elite level sports before setting up the medical department at the Manchester City Football Academy and becoming head physiotherapist at Sale Sharks. He founded Harris & Ross to bring elite sport level physiotherapy techniques to all types of patients.
- New Patient Assessment £130
- Follow Up Appointments £65 per half hour
- Follow Up Appointments £130 per hour
Stef HurstPhysiotherapist Stef tends to our Wigan clinic. Her vast experience in private practice and the NHS means she can help patients with even the most complex of conditions.
- New Patients Assessment £67.50
- Follow Up Appointments £45 per half hour
- Follow Up Appointments £90 per hour
HydrotherapyWe offer Hydrotherapy at our Wilmslow and Wigan clinics, and subsequent to a land based assessment. Pricing:
- Land Based Assessment £40
- 60 min Hydrotherapy session £80
- 30 min Hydrotherapy session £40
Sports Massage TherapistsOur Sports Massage Therapists have supported patients from UK Athletics, to sports enthusiasts and post op patients. Their pricing:
- Hour appointments £65
- 30 minute appointments £32.50
- Many of our patients will have ongoing sports massage so why not buy one of our discounted packages which offer even better value for money - 5 x 30 mins = £145 / 10 x 30 mins = £285 (NB. sports massage packages are valid for 6 months)
PodiatristFor biomechanics and foot health treatment, our Podiatrist is on hand at our Wilmslow clinic:
- Hour’s Biomechanical Assessment £100
During your Biomechanical Assessment, should our Podiatrist diagnose orthotics are required, a casting will be taken and orthotics can be prescribed (NB. payment for orthotics is required upfront and cost up to £225 per pair) Free Foot Health Check
- Chiropody Assessment 45 mins £45
- Chiropody 30 min follow up £45
- Chiropody 15 min follow up £20