Chiropody & Nail Surgery Services At Harris & Ross
Oliver advises that foot care is really important in maintaining pain-free feet. The development of dry skin or hard skin can often result in splitting in the heel or burning pain under the ball of the foot. Hard skin has even been shown to influence your biomechanics especially where pain is involved.
Ingrown or thickened nails can be even more debilitating, whether as a result of trauma or genetically determined curvature of the nail they can cause a lot of pain.
- Hard skin and corn removal
- Fungal nail/ foot infection assessment and treatment recommendations
- Pressure redistribution and offloading
- A variety of verruca treatments including needling under local anaesthetic
- Ingrown toenail removal under local anaesthetic
Book an initial consultation with Oliver Taylor., by clicking our ‘book online now’ button below.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 832 9000.
Interested in other Harris & Ross services? We are the leading practice in the North West offering physiotherapy, podiatry, sports massage, hydrotherapy and more. Read about our range of services here.